Principles of Financial Economics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:93-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Robert G. & Melkonyan, Tigran, 2017. "Ambiguity, reasoned determination, and climate-change policy," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 74-92.
- Ziping Zhao & Daniel P. Palomar, 2017. "Mean-Reverting Portfolio Design with Budget Constraint," Papers 1701.05016, arXiv.org.
- Bloise, Gaetano & Polemarchakis, Herakles & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2018. "Sustainable Debt," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 45, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:85:y:2019:i:c:p:115-125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bloise, Gaetano & Polemarchakis, Herakles & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2018. "Sustainable Debt," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1178, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Werner, Jan, 2014. "Rational asset pricing bubbles and debt constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 145-152.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9781107024120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .