On the Non-Existence of Redundant Options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2002.
"Markets that don't replicate any option,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 443-447, August.
- Charalambos D. Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2002. "Markets That Don'T Replicate Any Option," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 832, The University of Melbourne.
- Friesen, Peter H, 1979. "The Arrow-Debreu Model Extended to Financial Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 689-707, May.
- Brown, Donald J & Ross, Stephen A, 1991. "Spanning, Valuation and Options," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Donald J. Brown & Stephen A. Ross, 1988. "Spanning, Valuation and Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 873, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2001. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586054, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)