On the Non-Existence of Redundant Options
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2002. "Markets that don't replicate any option," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 443-447, August.
- Friesen, Peter H, 1979. "The Arrow-Debreu Model Extended to Financial Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 689-707, May.
- Brown, Donald J & Ross, Stephen A, 1991. "Spanning, Valuation and Options," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 1(1), pages 3-12, January.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2014.
"Principles of Financial Economics,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107024120, February.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2001. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586054.
- LeRoy,Stephen F. & Werner,Jan, 2014. "Principles of Financial Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107673021, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aloisio Araujo & Alain Chateauneuf & José Faro, 2012.
"Pricing rules and Arrow–Debreu ambiguous valuation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 49(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Aloisio Araujo & Alain Chateauneuf & José Heleno Faro, 2012. "Pricing rules and Arrow-Debreu ambiguous valuation," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00685413, HAL.
- Jacco Thijssen, 2008. "A computational study on general equilibrium pricing of derivative securities," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 505-523, October.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir G., 2010.
"Options and efficiency in spaces of bounded claims,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 616-619, July.
- Galvani, Valentina & Troitsky, Vladimir, 2009. "Options and Efficiency in Spaces of Bounded Claims," Working Papers 2009-4, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsOptions; Redundant securities; Incomplete markets; D52; D61;
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:31:y:2007:i:2:p:205-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.