The Arrow-Debreu Model Extended to Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bowman, David & Faust, Jon, 1997.
"Options, Sunspots, and the Creation of Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 957-975, October.
- David Bowman & Jon Faust, 1995. "Options, sunspots, and the creation of uncertainty," International Finance Discussion Papers 510, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bertrand, Philippe & Prigent, Jean-luc, 2016.
"Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 278-291.
- Philippe Bertrand & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2016. "Equilibrium of financial derivative markets under portfolio insurance constraints," Post-Print hal-01833070, HAL.
- Alexandre M. Baptista, 2005. "Options And Efficiency In Multidate Security Markets," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 569-587, October.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2000. "Options and Efficiency in Multiperiod Security Markets," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0299, Econometric Society.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baptista, Alexandre M., 2003. "Spanning with American options," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 264-289, June.
- Alexandre Baptista, 2007. "On the Non-Existence of Redundant Options," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(2), pages 205-212, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:47:y:1979:i:3:p:689-707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.