Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, "undated". "Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities."," CRSP working papers 495, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cox, John C. & Huang, Chi-fu., 1987. "Optimal consumption and portfolio policies when asset prices follow a diffusion process," Working papers 1926-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2009.
"Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 1247-1277, March.
- Stylianos Perrakis & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & George Constantinides, 2005. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," Working Papers wp05-07, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- George M. Constantinides & Jens Carsten Jackwerth & Stylianos Perrakis, 2008. "Mispricing of S&P 500 Index Options," NBER Working Papers 14544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John S. Ying & Joel S. Sternberg, 2005. "The Impact of Serial Correlation on Option Prices in a Non- Frictionless Environment: An Alternative Explanation for Volatility Skew," Working Papers 05-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Constantinides, George M. & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2002.
"Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1323-1352, July.
- George M. Constantinides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2002. "Stochastic Dominance Bounds on Derivative Prices in a Multiperiod Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs," NBER Working Papers 8867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Virginia R. Young, 2004. "Pricing In An Incomplete Market With An Affine Term Structure," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 359-381.
- Donald Brown & Rustam Ibragimov & Johan Walden, 2015. "Bounds for path-dependent options," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 433-451, November.
- Elettra Agliardi & Rainer Andergassen, 2007. "(S,S)-Adjustment Strategies And Dynamic Hedging," Working Paper series 09_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maxim Bichuch, 2014. "Pricing a contingent claim liability with transaction costs using asymptotic analysis for optimal investment," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 651-694, July.
- Tokarz, Krzysztof & Zastawniak, Tomasz, 2006. "American contingent claims under small proportional transaction costs," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 65-85, December.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:11:y:2001:i:3:p:331-346. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.