The mean-variance investment problem in a constrained financial market
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, 03.
- Nguyen, Pascal & Portait, Roland, 2002. "Dynamic asset allocation with mean variance preferences and a solvency constraint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-32, January.
- Schweizer, Martin, 2001. "From actuarial to financial valuation principles," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 31-47, February.
- Merton, Robert C, 1973. "An Intertemporal Capital Asset Pricing Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(5), pages 867-87, September.
- Leonard MacLean & Yonggan Zhao & William Ziemba, 2011. "Mean-variance versus expected utility in dynamic investment analysis," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 3-22, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:42:y:2006:i:7-8:p:885-895. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.