Optimal strategies in linear multisector models: Value function and optimality conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fausto Gozzi & Giuseppe Freni, 2001. "On a Dynamic Non-Substitution Theorem and Other Issues in Burgstaller's Property and Prices," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 181-196, 05.
- Magill, Michael J P, 1981. "Infinite Horizon Programs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 679-711, May.
- Barucci, Emilio & Gozzi, Fausto & Swiech, Andrzej, 2000. "Incentive compatibility constraints and dynamic programming in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 471-508, December.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2006.
"Existence of optimal strategies in linear multisector models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 25-48, September.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Existence of Optimal Strategies in linear Multisector Models," Discussion Papers 2004/29, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- Becker, Robert A. & Boyd, John III & Sung, Bom Yong, 1989. "Recursive utility and optimal capital accumulation. I. Existence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 76-100, February.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:1:p:55-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.