Optimal strategies in linear multisector models: Value function and optimality conditions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barucci, Emilio & Gozzi, Fausto & Swiech, Andrzej, 2000. "Incentive compatibility constraints and dynamic programming in continuous time," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 471-508, December.
- Tyrrell Rockafellar, R., 1976. "Saddle points of Hamiltonian systems in convex Lagrange problems having a nonzero discount rate," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 71-113, February.
- Magill, Michael J P, 1981. "Infinite Horizon Programs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 679-711, May.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2004.
"Existence of Optimal Strategies in linear Multisector Models,"
2004/29, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2006. "Existence of optimal strategies in linear multisector models," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 25-48, September.
- Becker, Robert A. & Boyd, John III & Sung, Bom Yong, 1989. "Recursive utility and optimal capital accumulation. I. Existence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 76-100, February.
- Fausto Gozzi & Giuseppe Freni, 2001. "On a Dynamic Non-Substitution Theorem and Other Issues in Burgstaller's Property and Prices," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 181-196, 05.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:44:y:2008:i:1:p:55-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.