Existence of Optimal Strategies in Linear Multisector Models with several consumption goods
In this paper we give a sufficient and almost necessary condition for the existence of optimal strategies in linear multisector models when time is continuous and more than one consumption good exists.
|Date of creation:||19 Nov 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magill, Michael J P, 1981. "Infinite Horizon Programs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 679-711, May.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2006.
"Existence of optimal strategies in linear multisector models,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 25-48, September.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Existence of Optimal Strategies in linear Multisector Models," Discussion Papers 2004/29, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- J. v. Neumann, 1945. "A Model of General Economic Equilibrium," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 1-9.
- Becker, Robert A. & Boyd, John III & Sung, Bom Yong, 1989. "Recursive utility and optimal capital accumulation. I. Existence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 76-100, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18766. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.