Recursive utility and optimal capital accumulation. I. Existence
No abstract is available for this item.
- Hyun Park, 2008. "Endogenous Equilibrium Growth With Recursive Preferences And Increasing Returns," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2), pages 167-188, December.
- Peter Fishburn & Ward Edwards, 1997. "Discount-neutral utility models for denumerable time streams," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 139-166, September.
- Donald S. Kenkel & Ping Wang, 1999.
"Are Alcoholics in Bad Jobs?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Economic Analysis of Substance Use and Abuse: An Integration of Econometrics and Behavioral Economic Research, pages 251-278
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Don Kenkel & Ping Wang, 1998. "Are Alcoholics in Bad Jobs?," NBER Working Papers 6401, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le Kama, Alain Ayong & Schubert, Katheline, 2007. "A Note On The Consequences Of An Endogenous Discounting Depending On The Environmental Quality," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 272-289, April.
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Katheline Schubert, 2007. "A note on the consequences of an endogenous discounting depending on the environmental quality," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00206326, HAL.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1990. "Intertemporal dependence, impatience, and dynamics," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 45-75, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1989. "Intertemporal Dependence, Impatience, and Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 3028, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2006. "Existence of optimal strategies in linear multisector models," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 25-48, September.
- Giuseppe Freni & Fausto Gozzi & Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Existence of Optimal Strategies in linear Multisector Models," Discussion Papers 2004/29, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Montrucchio, Luigi, 1995. "A turnpike theorem for continuous-time optimal-control models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 599-619, April.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Impatience and long-run growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 281-313.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Gozzi, Fausto & Pignotti, Cristina, 2008. "Optimal strategies in linear multisector models: Value function and optimality conditions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 55-86, January.
- Pittel Karen, 2005. "Diskontraten: Endogen oder nicht endogen? / Disounting: Endogenous or not Endogenous?: Eine umweltrelevante Fragestellung / Implications for the Environment," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 225(4), pages 441-458, August.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011. "Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 574-581, January.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2011. "Endogenous discounting and the domain of the felicity function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 574-581.
- Stéphane Zuber, 2011. "The aggregation of preferences: can we ignore the past?," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 367-384, March.
- ZUBER, Stéphane, "undated". "The aggregation of preferences: can we ignore the past?," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2345, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Das, Mausumi, 2003. "Optimal growth with decreasing marginal impatience," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1881-1898, August.
- Freni, Giuseppe & Gozzi, Fausto & Salvadori, Neri, 2009. "Existence of Optimal Strategies in Linear Multisector Models with several consumption goods," MPRA Paper 18766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2007. "On time preference, rational addiction and utility satiation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 249-286, April.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2007. "On time preference, rational addiction and utility satiation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00185280, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:47:y:1989:i:1:p:76-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed