Stationary Markovian equilibrium in overlapping generation models with stochastic nonclassical production and Markov shocks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-42, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1382, David K. Levine.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2002.
"Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 377-410, April.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard Mirman & Kevin Reffett, . "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Distorted Dynamic Economies with Capital and Labor," Working Papers 2132846, Department of Economics, W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University.
- Felix Kubler & Herakles Polemarchakis, 2004. "Stationary Markov equilibria for overlapping generations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 623-643, October.
- Carl Futia, 2010. "Invariant Distributions and the Limiting Behavior of Markovian Economic Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 497, David K. Levine.
- Gabrielle Demange & Guy Laroque, 1999.
"Social Security and Demographic Shocks,"
Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 527-542, May.
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2003.
"Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in nonoptimal unbounded infinite horizon economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1351-1373, September.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2001. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 2001-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Farmer Roger E. A. & Guo Jang-Ting, 1994.
"Real Business Cycles and the Animal Spirits Hypothesis,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 42-72, June.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Jang Ting Guo, 1992. "Real Business Cycles and the Animal Spirits Hypothesis," UCLA Economics Working Papers 680, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Duffie, Darrell, et al, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(4), pages 745-81, July.
- Stachurski John, 2003. "Stochastic Growth with Increasing Returns: Stability and Path Dependence," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-13, July.
- Benhabib, Jess & Farmer, Roger E.A., 1991.
"Indeterminacy and Increasing Returns,"
91-59, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Romer, Paul M, 1986.
"Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-37, October.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A & Prescott, Edward C, 1992. "Stochastic Monotonicity and Stationary Distributions for Dynamic Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1387-406, November.
- Wang, Yong, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria in an OLG Model with Correlated Production Shocks," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 731-44, August.
- Wilbur John Coleman II, 1989.
"Equilibrium in a production economy with an income tax,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
366, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Coleman, Wilbur John, II, 1991. "Equilibrium in a Production Economy with an Income Tax," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1091-1104, July.
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Greenwood Jeremy & Huffman Gregory W., 1995.
"On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 611-623, April.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Gregory W. Huffman, 1993. "On the existence of nonoptimal equilibria in dynamic stochastic economies," Research Paper 9330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jaime Erikson & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2005. "Isotone Recursive Methods for Overlapping Generation Models with Stochastic Nonclassical Production," Working papers 2005-51, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Stachurski, John, 2005. "Stability of stochastic optimal growth models: a new approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 100-118, May.
- Futia, Carl A, 1982. "Invariant Distributions and the Limiting Behavior of Markovian Economic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 377-408, March.
- Wang Yong, 1993. "Stationary Equilibria in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Stochastic Production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 423-435, December.
- Hauenschild, Nils, 2002. "Capital Accumulation in a Stochastic Overlapping Generations Model with Social Security," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 201-216, September.
- Datta, Manjira & Mirman, Leonard J. & Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2005.
"Markovian equilibrium in infinite horizon economies with incomplete markets and public policy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4-5), pages 505-544, August.
- Manjira Datta & Leonard J. Mirman & Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2005. "Markovian Equilibrium in Infinite Horizon Economies with Incomplete Markets and Public Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-013/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel & Hildenbrand, Werner, 1974. "Stochastic processes of temporary equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 247-277, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:43:y:2007:i:3-4:p:501-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.