Interlinkage between Real Exchange rate and Current Account Behaviors: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kamihigashi, Takashi & Stachurski, John, 2012.
"An order-theoretic mixing condition for monotone Markov chains,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 262-267.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2011. "An Order-Theoretic Mixing Condition for Monotone Markov Chains," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-559, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Takashi Kamihigashi & John Stachurski, 2011. "An Order-Theoretic Mixing Condition for Monotone Markov Chains," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-24, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Sep 2011.
- Greenwood Jeremy & Huffman Gregory W., 1995.
"On the Existence of Nonoptimal Equilibria in Dynamic Stochastic Economies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 611-623, April.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Huffman, Gregory W., 1993. "On the existence of nonoptimal equilibria in dynamic stochastic economies," Working Papers 9330, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Hopenhayn, Hugo A., 1997. "Labor-market flexibility and aggregate employment volatility," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 189-228, June.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2007.
"Stochastic optimal growth with a non-compact state space,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 115-129, February.
- Yuzhe Zhang, 2005. "Stochastic optimal growth with a non-compact state space," Working Papers 639, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2007. "Stochastic optimal growth with a non-compact state space," MPRA Paper 23107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tapan Mitra & Luigi Montrucchio & Fabio Privileggi, 2003.
"The nature of the steady state in models of optimal growth under uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 23(1), pages 39-71, December.
- Mitra, Tapan & Montrucchio, Luigi & Privileggi, Fabio, 2001. "The Nature of the Steady State in Models of Optimal Growth Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 01-04, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- de Hek, Paul A, 1999. "On Endogenous Growth under Uncertainty," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 727-744, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton, 1997. "A Theory of Trickle-Down Growth and Development," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 151-172.
- Thomas Piketty, 1997. "The Dynamics of the Wealth Distribution and the Interest Rate with Credit Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 173-189.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2005. "Stationary Markovian Equilibrium in Overlapping Generation Models with Stochastic Nonclassical Production," Working papers 2005-52, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .