Capital Accumulation in a Stochastic Overlapping Generations Model with Social Security
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989.
"Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- Oded Galor & Harl E. Ryder, 1988. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Working Papers 1988-07, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gabrielle Demange & Guy Laroque, 1999. "Social Security and Demographic Shocks," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(3), pages 527-542, May.
- Enders, Walter & Lapan, Harvey E, 1982.
"Social Security Taxation and Intergenerational Risk Sharing,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 647-658, October.
- Enders, Walter & Lapan, Harvey E., 1982. "Social Security Taxation and Inter-Generational Risk Sharing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R., 1971. "Stochastic dominance and diversification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 288-305, September.
- Wang Yong, 1993. "Stationary Equilibria in an Overlapping Generations Economy with Stochastic Production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 423-435, December.
- Brock, William A. & Mirman, Leonard J., 1972. "Optimal economic growth and uncertainty: The discounted case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 479-513, June.
- Gordon, Roger H. & Varian, Hal R., 1988. "Intergenerational risk sharing," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 185-202, November.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1975. "Optimum Social Security in a Life-Cycle Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(3), pages 539-544, October.
- Abel, Andrew B, 1985. "Precautionary Saving and Accidental Bequests," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(4), pages 777-791, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodrigo A. Cerda, 2004. "Corporate Firm Taxation, Firms Destruction and Long Run Capital Stock," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 275, Econometric Society.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2012. "On the optimal size of Social Security in the presence of a stock market," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 26-38.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2011. "On the role of labor supply for the optimal size of Social Security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1091-1105, July.
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2007. "Stationary Markovian equilibrium in overlapping generation models with stochastic nonclassical production and Markov shocks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 501-522, April.
- Bishnu, Monisankar, 2010. "Essays on optimal allocation of resources by governments," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rodrigo Cerda, 2003. "Impuestos Óptimos en Empresas," Documentos de Trabajo 251, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:106:y:2002:i:1:p:201-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.