Social Security and Demographic Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Le Breton, M & Owen, G & Weber, S, 1992.
"Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(4), pages 419-427.
- Le Breton, M. & Owen, G. & Weber, S., 1991. "Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 91a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Le Breton,Michel & Owen,Guillermo & Weber,Shlomo, 1991. "Strongly balanced cooperative games," Discussion Paper Serie A 338, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Le Breton, M. & Owen, G. & Weber, S., 1991. "Strongly Balanced Cooperative Games," Papers 92-3, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSOCIAL SECURITY; DEMOGRAPHY; WELFARE STATE; SOCIAL WELFARE;
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00670903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .