Bubbly Markov Equilibria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morand, Olivier F. & Reffett, Kevin L., 2003.
"Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in nonoptimal unbounded infinite horizon economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1351-1373, September.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2001. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Working papers 2001-02, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Olivier F. Morand & Kevin L. Reffett, 2002. "Existence and Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Nonoptimal Unbounded Infinite Horizon Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Wang, Yong, 1994. "Stationary Markov Equilibria in an OLG Model with Correlated Production Shocks," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 731-744, August.
- Daisuke Ikeda & Toan Phan, 2016. "Toxic asset bubbles," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(2), pages 241-271, February.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2003. "Nonshiftable capital, affine price expectations and convergence to the Golden Rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 239-272, June.
- Chattopadhyay, Subir & Gottardi, Piero, 1999.
"Stochastic OLG Models, Market Structure, and Optimality,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 21-67, November.
- Piero Gottardi & Subir Chattopadhyay, 1999. "- Stochastic Olg Models, Market Structure And Optimality," Working Papers. Serie AD 1999-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Subir Chattopadhyay & Piero Gottardi, 1999. "Stochastic OLG Models, Market Structure, and Optimality," Working Papers 99-12, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Rao Aiyagari, S. & Peled, Dan, 1991. "Dominant root characterization of Pareto optimality and the existence of optimal equilibria in stochastic overlapping generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 69-83, June.
- Hillebrand, Marten, 2011. "On the role of labor supply for the optimal size of Social Security," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1091-1105, July.
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Peter Rangazas & Steven Russell, 2005. "The Zilcha criterion for dynamic inefficiency," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 26(3), pages 701-716, October.
- Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 2003. "Temporary bubbles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 173-183, September.
- Fernando Perera-Tallo & Hideo Konishi, 1997. "Existence of steady - state equium in an overlapping-generations model with production (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 9(3), pages 529-537.
- Zilcha, Itzhak, 1990. "Dynamic efficiency in overlapping generations models with stochastic production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 364-379, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset Bubbles; Stochastic OLG; Production; Markov Equilibria; Pareto Optimality.;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-03-26 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-03-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MIC-2017-03-26 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2017-03-26 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jgu:wpaper:1703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Unit IPP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlmaide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.