Monetary Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Models with Productive Capital
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bose, Amitava & Ray, Debraj, 1993. "Monetary Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Productive Capital," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 3(4), pages 697-716, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2007. "On the interaction between risk sharing and capital accumulation in a stochastic OLG model with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 568-579, November.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2001. "Government Debt as Insurance against Macroeconomic Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2000. "Dynamic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Barbie & Marcus Hagedorn & Ashok Kaul, 2000. "mic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2000, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic equilibrium ; financial policy ; economic models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:bostec:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decbuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .