Report NEP-ORE-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2016. "A Simple Test for Causality in Volatility," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2016-40, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chang, Jinyuan & Guo, Bin & Yao, Qiwei, 2015. "High dimensional stochastic regression with latent factors, endogeneity and nonlinearity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & Robert Taylor, 2017. "Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Bootstrap Inference in Fractional Time Series Models with Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form," CREATES Research Papers 2017-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Peter Exterkate & Oskar Knapik, 2017. "A regime-switching stochastic volatility model for forecasting electricity prices," CREATES Research Papers 2017-03, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Martin Barbie & Marten Hillebrand, 2017. "Bubbly Markov Equilibria," Working Papers 1703, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Florian Huber & Luca Onorante, 2017. "The macroeconomic effects of international uncertainty shocks," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp245, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Matthew T. Holt & Timo Teräsvirta, 2017. "Global Hemispheric Temperatures and Co–Shifting: A Vector Shifting–Mean Autoregressive Analysis," CREATES Research Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Anthony Newell & Lionel Page, 2017. "Countercyclical risk aversion and self-reinforcing feedback loops in experimental asset markets," QuBE Working Papers 050, QUT Business School.
- Søren Johansen & Morten Nyboe Tabor, 2017. "Cointegration between trends and their estimators in state space models and CVAR models," Discussion Papers 17-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Carlos Sáenz-Royo, 2017. "A plausible Decision Heuristics Model: Fallibility of human judgment as an endogenous problem," Working Papers 2017/04, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Frank A Cowell & Martyna Kobus & Radoslaw Kurek, 2017. "Welfare and Inequality Comparisons for Uni- and Multi-dimensional Distributions of Ordinal Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 31, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Marco Corazza & Giovanni Fasano & Stefania Funari & Riccardo Gusso, 2017. "PSO-based tuning of MURAME parameters for creditworthiness evaluation of Italian SMEs," Working Papers 04, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Stefano BOSI & David DESMARCHELIER, 2017. "A simple method to study local bifurcations of three and four-dimensional systems: characterizations and economic applications," Documents de recherche 17-01, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Boby Chaitanya Villari & Mohammed Shahid Abdulla, 2017. "effSAMWMIX: An efficient Stochastic Multi-Armed Bandit Algorithm based on a Simulated Annealing with Multiplicative Weights," Working papers 218, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Pierani, P.; Tiezzi, S.;, 2017. "Rational addiction and time consistency:an empirical test," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Scott French, 2017. "A Gravity-Based Revealed Comparative Advantage Estimator," Discussion Papers 2017-05, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.