Nonshiftable capital, affine price expectations and convergence to the Golden Rule
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Lucas & Jr., 1967. "Adjustment Costs and the Theory of Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75, pages 321.
- Mas-Colell,Andreu, 1985.
"The Theory of General Economic Equilibrium,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265140, Junio.
- J. P. Gould, 1968. "Adjustment Costs in the Theory of Investment of the Firm," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 47-55.
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1993.
"Icomplete Markets Over an Infinite Horizon: Long-Lived Securities and Speculative Bubbles,"
9321, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 1996. "Incomplete markets over an infinite horizon: Long-lived securities and speculative bubbles," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 133-170.
- Manuel S. Santos & Michael Woodford, 1993.
"Rational Asset Pricing Bubbles,"
9304, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Andrew B. Abel & N. Gregory Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 1986.
"Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
2097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Abel & Gregory N. Mankiw & Lawrence H. Summers & Richard Zeckhauser, . "Assessing Dynamic Efficiency: Theory and Evidence," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 14-88, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998.
"Active Intermediation in Overlapping Generations Economies with Production and Unsecured Debt,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1953, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998. "Active Intermediation In Overlapping Generations Economies With Production And Unsecured Debt," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 183-212, June.
- Pingle, M. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in Overlapping Generations Economies with Production and Unsecured Debt," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Parantap, 1987. "An Adjustment Cost Model of Asset Pricing," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 609-21, October.
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Changyong Rhee, 1991. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Economy with Land," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 791-797.
- Martine Quinzii, 2000. "The Stock Market in the Overlapping Generations Model with Production," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0937, Econometric Society.
- Galor, Oded & Ryder, Harl E., 1989. "Existence, uniqueness, and stability of equilibrium in an overlapping-generations model with productive capital," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 360-375, December.
- W. Davis Dechert & Kenji Yamamoto, 1992. "Asset Valuation and Production Efficiency in an Overlapping-Generations Model with Production Shocks," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(2), pages 389-405.
- Uzawa, H, 1969. "Time Preference and the Penrose Effect in a Two-Class Model of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 628-52, Part II, .
- Cass, David, 1972. "On capital overaccumulation in the aggregative, neoclassical model of economic growth: A complete characterization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 200-223, April.
- Philippe Weil, 1987. "Confidence and the Real Value of Money in an Overlapping Generations Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(1), pages 1-22.
- Balasko, Yves & Shell, Karl, 1981. "The overlapping-generations model. II. The case of pure exchange with money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 112-142, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:39:y:2003:i:3-4:p:239-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.