Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006. "Wealth Accumulation and Growth in a Specific-Factors Model of Trade and Finance," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp06029, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Mahbub Morshed, A. K. M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004.
"Sectoral adjustment costs and real exchange rate dynamics in a two-sector dependent economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 147-177, May.
- A.K.M. Mahbub Morshed & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003. "Sectoral Adjustment Costs and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in a Two-Sector Dependent Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2002-17-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Rehme, Gunther, 1997.
"Economic growth, (re-)distributive policies, capital mobility and tax competition in open economies,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO 1997/24, European University Institute.
- Rehme, G., 1997. "Economic Growth, (Re-)Distributive Policies, Capital Mobility and Tax Competition in Open Economies," Economics Working Papers eco97/24, European University Institute.
- repec:ags:ucdavw:225632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Paulo Brito & Huw Dixon, 2009.
"Entry and the accumulation of capital: A two state variable extension to the Ramsey model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(4), pages 333-357.
- Brito, Paulo & Dixon, Huw David, 2007. "Entry and the accumulation of capital: a two state-variable extension to the Ramsey model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2007/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Oct 2007.
- Hori, Hajime, 1998. "A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 369-399, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:77:y:1969:i:4:p:665-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .