A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Akerlof, George A & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Capital, Wages and Structural Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(314), pages 269-281, June.
- H. Uzawa, 1963. "On a Two-Sector Model of Economic Growth II," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 105-118.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Laitner, John, 1982. "The definition of stability in models with perfect foresight," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-353, December.
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-683, Part II, .
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:369-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .