A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-83, Part II, .
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Akerlof, George A & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Capital, Wages and Structural Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(314), pages 269-81, June.
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Laitner, John, 1982. "The definition of stability in models with perfect foresight," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-353, December.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:369-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.