A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, June.
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-83, Part II, .
- Akerlof, George A & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Capital, Wages and Structural Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(314), pages 269-81, June.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Laitner, John, 1982. "The definition of stability in models with perfect foresight," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-353, December.
- H. Uzawa, 1963. "On a Two-Sector Model of Economic Growth II," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 105-118.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:369-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.