A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobin, James, 1969. "A General Equilibrium Approach to Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 15-29, February.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834.
- H. Uzawa, 1963. "On a Two-Sector Model of Economic Growth II," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 105-118.
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-683, Part II, .
- Akerlof, George A & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1969. "Capital, Wages and Structural Unemployment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 79(314), pages 269-281, June.
- Laitner, John, 1982. "The definition of stability in models with perfect foresight," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 347-353, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:22:y:1998:i:3:p:369-399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.