Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=108909|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985.
"A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/1749, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985. "A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1989. "Tariffs and the current account with short-run capital specificity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-70.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-83, Part II, .
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1991.
"Externalities and Growth Accounting,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-32, May.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978.
"A note on disequilibrium growth theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 45-49.
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-31, April.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis, 1963. "Factor Substitution in the Two-Sector Growth Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 154R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1982. "Disequilibrium dynamics with monetarist price expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-75.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:57:y:1993:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.