Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987.
"A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jess Benhabib & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989.
"Externalities and Growth Accounting,"
NBER Working Papers
3190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis, 1963. "Factor Substitution in the Two-Sector Growth Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 154R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978.
"A note on disequilibrium growth theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 45-49.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-331, April.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-332, May.
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1989. "Tariffs and the current account with short-run capital specificity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-70.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1982. "Disequilibrium dynamics with monetarist price expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-75.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-683, Part II, .
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Schittko, Ulrich K. & Eckwert, Bernhard, 1985. "Dynamic aspects in a temporary equilibrium of international trade with quantity rationing," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 189-220.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:57:y:1993:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.