Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnold C. Harberger, 1962. "The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 215-215.
- Schittko, Ulrich K. & Eckwert, Bernhard, 1985. "Dynamic aspects in a temporary equilibrium of international trade with quantity rationing," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 189-220.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Emmanuel M. Drandakis, 1963. "Factor Substitution in the Two-Sector Growth Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 154R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Benhabib, Jess & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1991. "Externalities and Growth Accounting," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 82-113, March.
- Jess Benhabib & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989. "Externalities and Growth Accounting," NBER Working Papers 3190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-331, April.
- Ginsburgh, V & Henin, P Y & Michel, Ph, 1985. "A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 353-361, September.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985. "A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978. "A note on disequilibrium growth theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 45-49.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978. "A note on disequilibrium growth theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 21-25.
- Davis, Steven J, 1987. "Allocative Disturbances and Specific Capital in Real Business Cycle Theories," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 326-332, May.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1982. "Disequilibrium dynamics with monetarist price expectations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 69-75.
- Ryder, Harl E, Jr, 1969. "Optimal Accumulation in a Two-Sector Neoclassical Economy with Non-Shiftable Capital," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 665-683, Part II, .
- O'Rourke, Kevin, 1989. "Tariffs and the current account with short-run capital specificity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-70.
- Neary, J Peter, 1978. "Short-Run Capital Specificity and the Pure Theory of International Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 488-510, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:57:y:1993:i:2:p:131-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.