Factor Substitution in the Two-Sector Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chris Papageorgiou & Kaz Miyagiwa, 2003. "The Elasticity of Substitution, Hicks' Conjectures, and Economic Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2003-08, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1994. "Two-sector disequilibrium growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 373-388, July.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2008. "Growth and residential distribution with economic structure and amenity: A synthesis of Solow-Uzawa's growth, Alonso's urban, and Muth's housing models," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 277-303, June.
- Matheus Assaf & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2018. "Utility Matters: Edmond Malinvaud and growth theory in the 1950s and 1960s," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre, 2010. "On "sectoral supply functions" and some critical roles for the consumptions and leisure arbitrages in the stability properties of a competitive equilibrium with heterogeneous goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 1030-1063, November.
- Bjarne S. Jensen, 2003. "Walrasian General Equilibrium Allocations and Dynamics in Two--Sector Growth Models," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 4(1), pages 53-87, February.
- Accolley, Delali, 2016. "Physical and Human Capital over the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 71017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:154r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.