Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conway, Patrick & Gelb, Alan, 1988. "Oil windfalls in a controlled economy : A fix-price equilibrium analysis of Algeria," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 63-81, February.
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Ginsburgh, V & Henin, P Y & Michel, Ph, 1985.
"A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 353-361, September.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985. "A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Carl Chiarella & Peter Flaschel, 1999. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory: Foundations, Synthesis, Perspectives," Working Paper Series 85, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Flaschel, Peter, 2000. "Disequilibrium growth theory with insider-outsider effects," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 337-354, September.
- Eckwert, Bernhard & Schittko, Ulrich, 1988. " Disequilibrium Dynamics," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(2), pages 189-209.
- Claus Weddepohl & Mehmet Yildirim, 1993. "Fixed price equilibria in an overlapping generations model with investment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 37-68, February.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-331, April.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 732-761, June.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1994. "Two-sector disequilibrium growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 373-388, July.
- Peter Flaschel, 1999. "On the dominance of the Keynesian regime in disequilibrium growth theory: A note," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-89, February.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1987. "Konjunkturtheoretische Aspekte der neuen Keynesianischen Makroökonomik," Discussion Papers, Series I 228, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Robert Jump, 2014. "Animal spirits and unemployment: a disequilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 9(2), pages 255-274, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:30:y:1983:i:2:p:266-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.