A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1987|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978.
"A note on disequilibrium growth theory,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 45-49.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978. "A note on disequilibrium growth theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 21-25.
- Henin, Pierre-Yves & Michel, Philippe, 1982. "Harrodian and neoclassical paths in a constrained growth model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 237-242.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1983. "Stability with regime switching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 22-48, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/3321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.