A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1980. "Disequilibrium growth theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 380-409, December.
- Picard, Pierre, 1983. "Inflation and growth in a disequilibrium macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 266-295, August.
- Ito, Takatoshi, 1978. "A note on disequilibrium growth theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 45-49.
- Henin, Pierre-Yves & Michel, Philippe, 1982. "Harrodian and neoclassical paths in a constrained growth model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 237-242.
- Honkapohja, Seppo & Ito, Takatoshi, 1983. "Stability with regime switching," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 22-48, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claus Weddepohl & Mehmet Yildirim, 1993. "Fixed price equilibria in an overlapping generations model with investment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 37-68, February.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-331, April.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1994. "Two-sector disequilibrium growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 373-388, July.
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Martin Rama, 1987. "L'endettement extérieur dans un modèle de croissance en déséquilibre," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(5), pages 933-948.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/151091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.