How might climate change affect economic growth in developing countries ? a review of the growth literature with a climate lens
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ranganathan, C. & Palanisami, K. & Kakumanu, K. & Baulraj, A., 2011. "Mainstreaming the Adaptations and Reducing the Vulnerability of the Poor due to Climate Change," ADBI Working Papers 333, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2016.
"Climate change and economic growth: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis for Egypt,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 681-689.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," MPRA Paper 47703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Willenbockel & Abeer Elshennawy & Sherman Robinson, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," EcoMod2013 5325, EcoMod.
- Kirsten Svenja Wiebe, 2012. "The Human Development Index and an endogenous growth model," EcoMod2012 4365, EcoMod.
- World Bank, 2008. "Ethiopia - A Country Study on the Economic Impacts of Climate Change," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8030, The World Bank.
- Thomas K.J. McDermott & Frank Barry & Richard S.J. Tol, 2014.
"Disasters and development: natural disasters, credit constraints, and economic growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 750-773.
- Thomas K.J. McDermott, "undated". "Disasters and Development: Natural Disasters, Credit Constraints and Economic Growth," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp363, IIIS.
- McDermott, Thomas K. J. & Barry, Frank & Tol, Richard S. J., 2011. "Disasters and Development: Natural Disasters, Credit Constraints and Economic Growth," Papers WP411, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Thomas K.J. McDermott & Frank Barry & Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Disasters and Development: Natural Disasters, Credit Constraints and Economic Growth," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 13-03, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Yildirim, K. & Koyuncu, C. & Koyuncu J., 2009. "Does Temperature Affect Labor Productivity: Cross-Country Evidence," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(1).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Economic Theory&Research; Climate Change; Achieving Shared Growth; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-27 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .