Balancing expenditures on mitigation of and adaptation to climate change : an exploration of Issues relevant to developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter K. Schott, 2004. "Across-Product Versus Within-Product Specialization in International Trade," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 119(2), pages 647-678.
- Kimura, Fukunari & Takahashi, Yuya & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2007. "Fragmentation and parts and components trade: Comparison between East Asia and Europe," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 23-40, February.
- Kokko, Ari, 2002. "Export-Led Growth in East Asia: Lessons for Europe's Transition Economies," EIJS Working Paper Series 142, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Eisenack, 2014.
"The Inefficiency of Private Adaptation to Pollution in the Presence of Endogenous Market Structure,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Klaus Eisenack, 2010. "The inefficiency of private adaptation to pollution in the presence of endogeneous market structure," Working Papers V-328-10, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2011. "Economics, institutions and adaptation to climate change," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 04-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2015.
"Investment and Adaptation as Commitment Devices in Climate Politics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 769-790, December.
- Heuson, Clemens & Peters, Wolfgang & Schwarze, Reimund & Topp, Anna-Katharina, 2013. "Investment and adaptation as commitment devices in climate politics," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2013. "Investment and Adaptation as Commitment Devices in Climate Politics," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 011, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Kelly C. de Bruin & Rob B. Dellink, 2009. "How Harmful are Adaptation Restrictions," Working Papers 2009.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klaus Eisenack & Rebecca Stecker, 2012. "A framework for analyzing climate change adaptations as actions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 243-260, March.
- Sebastián J. Miller & Sebastián Galiani & Omar O. Chisari, 2013.
"Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
4668, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Omar Chisari & Sebastian Galiani & Sebastian Miller, 2013. "Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-417, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Strand, Jon, 2014.
"Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-49.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5724, The World Bank.
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Fundamental questions on the economics of climate adaptation: Outlines of a new research programme," UFZ Reports 05/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Ökonomische Grundfragen der Klimaanpassung: Umrisse eines neuen Forschungsprogramms," UFZ Reports 02/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Tyler Felgenhauer & Mort Webster, 2014. "Modeling adaptation as a flow and stock decision with mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 665-679, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Educational Sciences; Disability; Social Inclusion&Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .