Balancing expenditures on mitigation of and adaptation to climate change : an exploration of Issues relevant to developing countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2015.
"Investment and Adaptation as Commitment Devices in Climate Politics,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(4), pages 769-790, December.
- Heuson, Clemens & Peters, Wolfgang & Schwarze, Reimund & Topp, Anna-Katharina, 2013. "Investment and adaptation as commitment devices in climate politics," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Clemens Heuson & Wolfgang Peters & Reimund Schwarze & Anna-Katharina Topp, 2013. "Investment and Adaptation as Commitment Devices in Climate Politics," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 011, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Kelly C. de Bruin & Rob B. Dellink, 2009. "How Harmful are Adaptation Restrictions," Working Papers 2009.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Klaus Eisenack & Rebecca Stecker, 2012. "A framework for analyzing climate change adaptations as actions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 243-260, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7780 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Eisenack, 2014.
"The Inefficiency of Private Adaptation to Pollution in the Presence of Endogenous Market Structure,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 57(1), pages 81-99, January.
- Klaus Eisenack, 2010. "The inefficiency of private adaptation to pollution in the presence of endogeneous market structure," Working Papers V-328-10, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Strand, Jon, 2014.
"Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 43-49.
- Strand, Jon, 2011. "Implications of a lowered damage trajectory for mitigation in a continuous-time stochastic model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5724, The World Bank.
- Omar Chisari & Sebastian Galiani & Sebastian Miller, 2013.
"Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-417, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián J. Miller & Sebastián Galiani & Omar O. Chisari, 2013. "Optimal Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change in Small Environmental Economies," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4668, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2011. "Economics, institutions and adaptation to climate change," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 04-2011, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Fundamental questions on the economics of climate adaptation: Outlines of a new research programme," UFZ Reports 05/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Heuson, Clemens & Gawel, Erik & Gebhardt, Oliver & Hansjürgens, Bernd & Lehmann, Paul & Meyer, Volker & Schwarze, Reimund, 2012. "Ökonomische Grundfragen der Klimaanpassung: Umrisse eines neuen Forschungsprogramms," UFZ Reports 02/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ).
- Tyler Felgenhauer & Mort Webster, 2014. "Modeling adaptation as a flow and stock decision with mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 665-679, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Educational Sciences; Disability; Social Inclusion&Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-14 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.