Plan or React? Analysis of Adaptation Costs and Benefits Using Integrated Assessment Models
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shardul Agrawala & Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Kelly De Bruin & Enrica De Cian & Rob Dellink & Elisa Lanzi, 2011. "Plan Or React? Analysis Of Adaptation Costs And Benefits Using Integrated Assessment Models," Climate Change Economics (CCE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 2(03), pages 175-208.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francesco Bosello, 2010. "Adaptation, Mitigation and “Green” R&D to Combat Global Climate Change. Insights From an Empirical Integrated Assessment Exercise," Working Papers 2010.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- de Bruin, Kelly Chloe, 2011. "Distinguishing Between Proactive (Stock) and Reactive (Flow) Adaptation," CERE Working Papers 2011:8, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Enrica De Cian & Elisa Lanzi & Roberto Roson, 2007.
"The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand: A Dynamic Panel Analysis,"
2007.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roberto Roson & Enrica de Cian & Elisa Lanzi, 2007. "The Impact of Temperature Change on Energy Demand a Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2007_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Giuseppe Marano, 2006. "Energy Demand and Temperature: A Dynamic Panel Analysis," Working Papers 2006.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Enrica De Cian & Valentina Bosetti & Alessandra Sgobbi & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "The 2008 WITCH Model: New Model Features and Baseline," Working Papers 2009.85, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- William R. Cline, 1992. "Economics of Global Warming, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 39.
- Valentina Bosetti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2007. "The WITCH Model. Structure, Baseline, Solutions," Working Papers 2007.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:04:y:2013:i:02:n:s2010007813500061 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jpolmo:v:39:y:2017:i:6:p:1141-1162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kennedy, Matthew & Basu, Biswajit, 2013. "Overcoming barriers to low carbon technology transfer and deployment: An exploration of the impact of projects in developing and emerging economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 685-693.
- Millner, Antony & Dietz, Simon, 2015. "Adaptation to climate change and economic growth in developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57863, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Habla, Wolfgang & Roeder, Kerstin, 2017.
"The political economy of mitigation and adaptation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 239-257.
- Wolfgang Habla & Kerstin Roeder, 2016. "The Political Economy of Mitigation and Adaptation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5729, CESifo Group Munich.
- Habla, Wolfgang & Roeder, Kerstin, 2016. "The Political Economy of Mitigation and Adaptation," Working Papers in Economics 643, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anil Markandya & Enrica De Cian & Laurent Drouet & Josué M. Polanco-Martìnez & Francesco Bosello, 2016.
"Building Uncertainty into the Adaptation Cost Estimation in Integrated Assessment Models,"
2016.21, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Markandya, Anil & De Cian, Enrica & Drouet, Laurent & Polanco-Martìnez, Josué M. & Bosello, Francesco, 2016. "Building Uncertainty into the Adaptation Cost Estimation in Integrated Assessment Models," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 232719, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Walter Vergara & Ana R. Rios & Luis Miguel Galindo Paliza & Pablo Gutman & Paul Isbell & Paul Hugo Suding & Joseluis Samaniego, 2013. "The Climate and Development Challenge for Latin America and the Caribbean: Options for Climate-Resilient, Low-Carbon Development," IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank, number 80518, February.
- Emmerling, Johannes & Drouet, Laurent Drouet & Reis, Lara Aleluia & Bevione, Michela & Berger, Loic & Bosetti, Valentina & Carrara, Samuel & De Cian, Enrica & De Maere D'Aertrycke, Gauthier & Longden,, 2016.
"The WITCH 2016 Model - Documentation and Implementation of the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
240748, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Johannes Emmerling & Laurent Drouet & Lara Aleluia Reis & Michela Bevione & Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti & Samuel Carrara & Enrica De Cian & Gauthier De Maere D'Aertrycke & Tom Longden & Maurizio M, 2016. "The WITCH 2016 Model - Documentation and Implementation of the Shared Socioeconomic Pathways," Working Papers 2016.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halkos, George, 2014. "The Economics of Climate Change Policy: Critical review and future policy directions," MPRA Paper 56841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tyler Felgenhauer & Mort Webster, 2014. "Modeling adaptation as a flow and stock decision with mitigation," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(4), pages 665-679, February.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Lobell, David B., 2014.
"Agricultural adaptation to climate change in rich and poor countries: Current modeling practice and potential for empirical contributions,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 562-575.
- Hertel, Thomas & David Lobell, 2013. "Agricultural Adaptation to Climate Change in Rich and Poor Countries: Current Modeling Practice and Potential for Empirical Contributions," GTAP Working Papers 4030, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:144:y:2018:i:c:p:171-185 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; adaptation; adaptive capacity; capacité d’adaptation; changement climatique; climate change; integrated assessment modelling; modélisation de l’évaluation intégrée;
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q59 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-10-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envaaa:23-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .