Adaptation Can Help Mitigation: An Integrated Approach to Post-2012 Climate Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bosello, Francesco & Carraro, Carlo & De Cian, Enrica, 2013. "Adaptation can help mitigation: an integrated approach to post-2012 climate policy," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(03), pages 270-290, June.
- Francesco Bosello & Carlo Carraro & Enrica De Cian, 2011. "Adaptation Can Help Mitigation: An Integrated Approach to Post-2012 Climate Policy," Working Papers 2011.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Collins, Julie, 2007. "Climate Change and Emissions Trading (Power Point)," 2007 Seminar, August 24, 2007, Wellington, New Zealand 97617, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2001.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 260-271, March.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1998. "Gamma Discounting," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1843, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Solow, Robert M, 1974. "The Economics of Resources or the Resources of Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(2), pages 1-14, May.
- William D. Nordhaus, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 686-702, September.
- Kelly de Bruin & Rob Dellink & Shardul Agrawala, 2009. "Economic Aspects of Adaptation to Climate Change: Integrated Assessment Modelling of Adaptation Costs and Benefits," OECD Environment Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Massimo Tavoni, 2009. "Climate Policy after 2012," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(2), pages 235-254, June.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2007. "A Review of the Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 703-724, September.
- Hope, Chris & Anderson, John & Wenman, Paul, 1993. "Policy analysis of the greenhouse effect : An application of the PAGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 327-338, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Annemiek K. Admiraal & Andries F. Hof & Michel G. J. Elzen & Detlef P. Vuuren, 2016. "Costs and benefits of differences in the timing of greenhouse gas emission reductions," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(8), pages 1165-1179, December.
- Pam Berry & Sally Brown & Minpeng Chen & Areti Kontogianni & Olwen Rowlands & Gillian Simpson & Michalis Skourtos, 2015. "Cross-sectoral interactions of adaptation and mitigation measures," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 381-393, February.
- Bosello, Francesco & De Cian, Enrica, 2014.
"Climate change, sea level rise, and coastal disasters. A review of modeling practices,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 593-605.
- Francesco Bosello & Enrica De Cian, 2013. "Climate Change, Sea Level Rise, and Coastal Disasters. A Review of Modeling Practices," Working Papers 2013.104, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Karen Fisher-Vanden & Ian Sue Wing & Elisa Lanzi & David Popp, 2013. "Modeling climate change feedbacks and adaptation responses: recent approaches and shortcomings," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 481-495, April.
More about this item
Keywordsadaptation; climate change impacts; integrated assessment model; mitigation;
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.