Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 97621 Food miles, Carbon footprinting and other factors affecting our trade (Power Point)
by Saunders, Caroline M.
- 97620 China’s Agri-food Trade (Power Point)
by Rae, Allan N.
- 97619 Measuring Sector Productivity (Power Point)
by Cao, Kay & Forbes, Rod
- 97618 Using “adaptive” approaches in New Zealand (Power Point)
by Guerin, Kevin
- 97617 Climate Change and Emissions Trading (Power Point)
by Collins, Julie
- 97616 Trade negotiations (Power Point)
by Carson, Chris
- 97615 Measuring and Decomposing the Productivity Growth of Beef and Sheep Farms in New Zealand using the Malmquist Productivity Index (2001-06)(Power Point)
by Rae, Allan N. & Iyer, Krishna G.
- 97614 Dairy farm productivity (Power Point)
by McCall, David & Newman, Matthew
- 97613 The Impact of Management Changes Designed to Reduce Discharges to Water on Farm Profitability and Environmental Outcomes (Power Point)
by Ford, Stuart