Using Markets for Woody Biomass Energy to Sequester Carbon in Forests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti & Emanuele Massetti & Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "WITCH. A World Induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," Working Papers 2006_46, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2013. "The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-14.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
- Bertrand Magne, Socrates Kypreos, and Hal Turton, 2010. "Technology Options for Low Stabilization Pathways with MERGE," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Krister Andersson & Kenneth R. Richards, 2001. "Implementing an international carbon sequestration program: can the leaky sink be fixed?," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 173-188, June.
- Brent Sohngen & Robert Mendelsohn & Roger Sedjo, 1999. "Forest Management, Conservation, and Global Timber Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 1-13.
- Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro, Marzio Galeotti, Emanuele Massetti, Massimo Tavoni, 2006. "A World induced Technical Change Hybrid Model," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 13-38.
- Bosetti, Valentina & Longden, Thomas, 2013.
"Light duty vehicle transportation and global climate policy: The importance of electric drive vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 209-219.
- Valentina Bosetti & Thomas Longden, 2012. "Light Duty Vehicle Transportation and Global Climate Policy: The Importance of Electric Drive Vehicles," Working Papers 2012.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kenneth Richards & Krister Andersson, 2001. "The leaky sink: persistent obstacles to a forest carbon sequestration program based on individual projects," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 41-54, March.
- Roger A. Sedjo & Gregg Marland, 2003. "Inter-trading permanent emissions credits and rented temporary carbon emissions offsets: some issues and alternatives," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 435-444, December.
- Rose, Steven K. & Ahammad, Helal & Eickhout, Bas & Fisher, Brian & Kurosawa, Atsushi & Rao, Shilpa & Riahi, Keywan & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Land-based mitigation in climate stabilization," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 365-380.
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2011. "Carbon Neutrality and Bioenergy: A Zero-Sum Game?," Discussion Papers dp-11-15, Resources For the Future.
- Jayant Sathaye & Kenneth Andrasko, 2007. "Special issue on estimation of baselines and leakage in carbon mitigation forestry projects," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 963-970, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:climat:v:144:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2034-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:124-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Favero, Alice & Mendelsohn, Robert & Sohngen, Brent, 2016.
"Carbon Storage and Bioenergy: Using Forests for Climate Mitigation,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways
232215, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Alice Favero & Robert Mendelsohn & Brent Sohngen, 2016. "Carbon Storage and Bioenergy: Using Forests for Climate Mitigation," Working Papers 2016.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johnston, Craig M.T. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2016. "Global trade impacts of increasing Europe's bioenergy demand," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 27-44.
- repec:wsi:ccexxx:v:06:y:2015:i:01:n:s2010007815500025 is not listed on IDEAS
- Withers, Mitch R. & Malina, Robert & Barrett, Steven R.H., 2015. "Carbon, climate, and economic breakeven times for biofuel from woody biomass from managed forests," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 45-52.
- Randall Jackson & Péter Járosi & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Elham Erfanian, 2017. "Woody Biomass Processing and Rural Regional Development," Working Papers Working Paper 2017-01, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jaerec:doi:10.1086/676033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JAERE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.