The leaky sink: persistent obstacles to a forest carbon sequestration program based on individual projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mason, Charles F. & Plantinga, Andrew J., 2013. "The additionality problem with offsets: Optimal contracts for carbon sequestration in forests," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 1-14.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016.
"Undermined by Adverse Selection: Australia's Direct Action Abatement Subsidies,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 216-229, September.
- Burke, Paul J., 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," Working Papers 249524, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Paul J. Burke, 2016. "Undermined by adverse selection: Australia’s Direct Action abatement subsidies," CCEP Working Papers 1605, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Charles Mason & Andrew Plantinga, 2011.
"Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality,"
NBER Working Papers
16963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Mason & Andrew J. Plantinga, 2011. "Contracting for Impure Public Goods: Carbon Offsets and Additionality," Working Papers 2011.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Adam G. Bumpus & Diana M. Liverman, 2008. "Accumulation by Decarbonization and the Governance of Carbon Offsets," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 84(2), pages 127-155, April.
- Alice Favero & Robert Mendelsohn, 2014. "Using Markets for Woody Biomass Energy to Sequester Carbon in Forests," Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 75-95.
- Torres, Arturo Balderas & Marchant, Rob & Lovett, Jon C. & Smart, James C.R. & Tipper, Richard, 2010. "Analysis of the carbon sequestration costs of afforestation and reforestation agroforestry practices and the use of cost curves to evaluate their potential for implementation of climate change mitigat," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 469-477, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tcpoxx:v:1:y:2001:i:1:p:41-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/tcpo20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.