Conservation Payments under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo C. Benítez & Timo Kuosmanen & Roland Olschewski & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2006.
"Conservation Payments under Risk: A Stochastic Dominance Approach,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(1), pages 1-15.
- Pablo Benítez & Timo Kuosmanen & Roland Olschewski & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004. "Conservation Payments under Risk: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Papers 2004-05, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Pablo Benítez & Timo Kuosmanen & Roland Olschewski & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2005. "Conservation Payments under Risk: A Stochastic Dominance Approach," Working Papers 2005-14, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- F. Christian Zinkhan, 1991. "Option Pricing and Timberland's Land-Use Conversion Option," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 67(3), pages 317-325.
- Ian A. MacKenzie & Markus Ohndorf & Charles Palmer, 2012.
"Enforcement-proof contracts with moral hazard in precaution: ensuring 'permanence' in carbon sequestration,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 64(2), pages 350-374, April.
- MacKenzie, Ian A. & Ohndorf, Markus & Palmer, Charles, 2010. "Enforcement-proof contracts with moral hazard in precaution: ensuring ‘permanence’ in carbon sequestration," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 30846, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Schatzki, Todd, 2003. "Options, uncertainty and sunk costs:: an empirical analysis of land use change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 86-105, July.
- Jasmina Behan & Kieran McQuinn & Maurice J. Roche, 2006. "Rural Land Use: Traditional Agriculture or Forestry?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 82(1), pages 112-123.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-638, June.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Strange, William C., 1996. "Urban Development with Lags," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 87-113, January.
- Engel, Stefanie & Pagiola, Stefano & Wunder, Sven, 2008. "Designing payments for environmental services in theory and practice: An overview of the issues," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 663-674, May.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Dangl, Thomas & Wirl, Franz, 2004. "Investment under uncertainty: calculating the value function when the Bellman equation cannot be solved analytically," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1437-1460, April.
- Chomitz, Kenneth M. & Thomas, Timothy S., 2001. "Geographic patterns of land use and land intensity in the Brazilian Amazon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2687, The World Bank.
- Paula Cordero Salas & Brian E. Roe, 2012. "The Role of Cooperation and Reciprocity in Structuring Carbon Sequestration Contracts in Developing Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 411-418.
- Flaskerud, George K., 2003. "Brazil'S Soybean Production And Impact," Extension Bulletins 23092, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:26:y:2017:i:pb:p:422-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Zeleke, Abenezer Aklilu, 2016. "Policy design for forest carbon sequestration: A review of the literature," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 128-136.
- Nizalov, Denys & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Loveridge, Scott & Woods, Mollie & Zadorozhna, Olha, 2016.
"Security of property rights and transition in land use,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 76-91.
- Denys Nizalov & Suzanne Thornsbury & Scott Loveridge & Mollie Woods & Olha Zadorozhna, 2015. "Security of Property Rights and Transition in Land Use," Discussion Papers 54, Kyiv School of Economics.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:16:y:2015:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:368-380 is not listed on IDEAS
- Palmer, Charles & Taschini, Luca & Laing, Timothy, 2017.
"Getting more ‘carbon bang’ for your ‘buck’ in Acre State, Brazil,"
Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 214-227.
- Charles Palmer & Luca Taschini & Tim Laing, 2016. "Getting more ‘carbon bang’ for your ‘buck’ in Acre State, Brazil," GRI Working Papers 254, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:241-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Corato, Luca & Dosi, Cesare & Moretto, Michele, 2015. "Multidimensional auctions for long-term procurement contracts under the threat of early exit: the case of conservation auctions," Working Paper Series 2015:6, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- Reutemann, Tim & Engel, Stefanie & Pareja, Eliana, 2016. "How (not) to pay — Field experimental evidence on the design of REDD+ payments," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 220-229.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1608-:d:111412 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwp:landec:v:91:y:2015:i:1:p:36-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://le.uwpress.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.