The Role of Cooperation and Reciprocity in Structuring Carbon Sequestration Contracts in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gren, Ing-Marie & Zeleke, Abenezer Aklilu, 2016. "Policy design for forest carbon sequestration: A review of the literature," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 128-136.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2012. "Social Relations and Relational Incentives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Salas, Paula Cordero & Roe, Brian E. & Sohngen, Brent, 2012.
"Addressing Additionality in REDD Contracts when Formal Enforcement is Absent,"
2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington
124505, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cordero Salas, Paula & Roe, Brian & Sohngen, Brent, 2013. "Addressing additionality in REDD contracts when formal enforcement is absent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6502, The World Bank.
- Robert Dur & Jan Tichem, 2015.
"Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Dur, Robert & Tichem, Jan, 2013. "Altruism and Relational Incentives in the Workplace," IZA Discussion Papers 7363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiroleu-Assouline, Mireille & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roussel, Sébastien, 2018.
"Designing REDD+ contracts to resolve additionality issues,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-17.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Jean-Christophe Poudou & Sébastien Roussel, 2018. "Designing REDD+ contracts to resolve additionality issues," Post-Print halshs-01643656, HAL.
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Tichem, 2013. "Leniency Bias in Long-Term Workplace Relationships," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-196/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Di Corato, Luca & Dosi, Cesare & Moretto, Michele, 2015. "Multidimensional auctions for long-term procurement contracts under the threat of early exit: the case of conservation auctions," Working Paper Series 2015:6, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department Economics.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0072-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefanie Engel & Charles Palmer & Luca Taschini & Simon Urech, 2015. "Conservation Payments under Uncertainty," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 36-56.
- Cordero Salas, Paula, 2013. "Designing contracts for reducing emissions from deforestation and forest degradation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6503, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:2:p:411-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .