Can carbon sequestration markets benefit low-income producers in semi-arid Africa? Potentials and challenges
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Place, Frank & Barrett, Christopher B. & Freeman, H. Ade & Ramisch, Joshua J. & Vanlauwe, Bernard, 2003. "Prospects for integrated soil fertility management using organic and inorganic inputs: evidence from smallholder African agricultural systems," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 365-378, August.
- Migot-Adholla, Shem, et al, 1991. "Indigenous Land Rights Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Constraint on Productivity?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 5(1), pages 155-75, January.
- Stockle, Claudio O. & Martin, Steve A. & Campbell, Gaylon S., 1994. "CropSyst, a cropping systems simulation model: Water/nitrogen budgets and crop yield," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 335-359.
- Pagiola, Stefano & Arcenas, Agustin & Platais, Gunars, 2005. "Can Payments for Environmental Services Help Reduce Poverty? An Exploration of the Issues and the Evidence to Date from Latin America," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 237-253, February.
- repec:wbk:wboper:13411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Pagiola & Paola Agostini & José Gobbi & Cees de Haan & Muhammad Ibrahim, 2004. "Paying for Biodiversity Conservation Services in Agricultural Landscapes," Others 0405005, EconWPA.
- Jared Hardner & Peter Frumhoff & Darren Goetze, 2000. "Prospects for mitigating carbon, conserving biodiversity, and promoting socioeconomic development objectives through the clean development mechanism," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Kaya, B. & Hildebrand, P. E. & Nair, P. K. R., 2000. "Modeling changes in farming systems with the adoption of improved fallows in southern Mali," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 51-68, October.
- Robin Reid & Philip Thornton & Graeme McCrabb & Russell Kruska & Fred Atieno & Peter Jones, 2004. "Is it possible to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions in pastoral ecosystems of the tropics?," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 91-109, March.
- Gundimeda, Haripriya, 2004. "How `sustainable' is the `sustainable development objective' of CDM in developing countries like India?," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3-4), pages 329-343, June.
- Tschakert, Petra, 2004. "The costs of soil carbon sequestration: an economic analysis for small-scale farming systems in Senegal," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 227-253, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:1:p:2-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.