A note on disequilibrium growth theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryant, John & Wallace, Neil, 1980. "Open-Market Operations in a Model of Regulated, Insured Intermediaries," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 146-173, February.
- Bryant, John, 1978. "Relative prices and inventory investment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryce Hool & J. David Richardson, 1980. "International Trade, Indebtedness, and Welfare Repercussions among Supply-Constrained Economies under Floating Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claus Weddepohl & Mehmet Yildirim, 1993. "Fixed price equilibria in an overlapping generations model with investment," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 37-68, February.
- Ginsburgh, V & Henin, P Y & Michel, Ph, 1985.
"A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 353-361, September.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1985. "A Dual Decision Approach to Disequilibrium Growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/151091, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Pierre-Yves Henin & Philippe Michel, 1987. "A dual decision approach to disequilibrium growth," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/3321, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Roa, María José & Saura, Dulce & Vázquez, Francisco J., 2011. "Economic growth, labor market and demographic patterns," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-91, February.
- Charles Marrewijk & Jos Verbeek, 1993. "Sector-specific capital, “Bang-bang” investment, and the Filippov solution," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 131-146, June.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1978. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory: The Kaldor Model," NBER Working Papers 0281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:1:y:1978:i:1:p:45-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.