Capital, Wages and Structural Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Groth, Christian & Madsen, Jakob B., 2016.
"Medium-term fluctuations and the “Great Ratios” of economic growth,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 149-176.
- Christian Groth & Jakob B. Madsen, 2013. "Medium-term Fluctuations and the "Great Ratios" of Economic Growth," Discussion Papers 13-16, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:383-398 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vosgerau, Hans-Jürgen, 1982. "Goodwins Wachstumszyklus der Beschäftigung und Verteilung," Discussion Papers, Series I 168, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Information, Finance, and Markets: The Architecture of Allocative Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 3652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:8:y:2018:i:3:p:170-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hori, Hajime, 1998. "A Hicksian two-sector model of unemployment, cycles, and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 369-399, March.
- Greenwald, Bruce C. & Kohn, Meir & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1990.
"Financial market imperfections and productivity growth,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 321-345, June.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1989. "Financial Market Imperfections and Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 2945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwald, Bruce C. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1989. "Financial Market Imperfections and Productivity Growth," Working Paper Series 206, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- R. Førsund, Finn & Vislie, Jon, 2011. "From Macro Growth to Disaggregated Production Studies," Memorandum 22/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:79:y:1969:i:314:p:269-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.