Capital Gains: Blue Machines and Red Machines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Magill, Michael & Quinzii, Martine, 2003. "Nonshiftable capital, affine price expectations and convergence to the Golden Rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 239-272, June.
- C. Caton & K. Shell, 1971. "An Exercise in the Theory of Heterogeneous Capital Accumulation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 13-22.
- Edwin Burmeister & Daniel A. Graham, 1974. "Multi-sector Economic Models with Continuous Adaptive Expectations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 323-336.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152.
- Karl Shell & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1967. "The Allocation of Investment in a Dynamic Economy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 592-609.
- Burmeister, Edwin, et al, 1973. "The "Saddlepoint Property" and the Structure of Dynamic Heterogeneous Capital Good Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 79-95, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:corcae:05-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cacorus.html .