Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B., 2013. "Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2088-2103.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario García Molina & Eleonora Herrera, 2010. "Are there Goodwin employment-distribution cycles? International empirical evidence," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
- D. COLANDER & al., 2010.
"The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Colander, David C. & Föllmer, Hans & Haas, Armin & Goldberg, Michael & Kirman, Alan & Jusélius, Katarina & Lux, Thomas & Sloth, Brigitte, 2009. "The financial crisis and the systemic failure of academic economics," Kiel Working Papers 1489, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Brigitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0901, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander & Hans Föllmer & Armin Haas & Michael Goldberg & Katarina Juselius & Alan Kirman & Thomas Lux & Birgitte Sloth, 2009. "The Financial Crisis and the Systemic Failure of Academic Economics," Discussion Papers 09-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- LuÃs Aguiar-Conraria, 2008. "A Note on the Stability Properties of Goodwin's Predatorâ€”Prey Model," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 518-523, December.
- Miloslav Vošvrda & Jan Kodera, 2007. "Goodwin's Predator-Prey Model with Endogenous Technological Progress," Working Papers IES 2007/09, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2007.
- Mario Sportelli, 1995. "A Kolmogoroff generalized predator-prey model of Goodwin's growth cycle," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 35-64, February.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Post-Print hal-00621059, HAL.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frederic Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: II. Agent-based models," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 1013-1041.
- Schinckus, Christophe, 2010. "Is econophysics a new discipline? The neopositivist argument," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(18), pages 3814-3821.
- Michael Hudson & Dirk Bezemer, 2012. "Incorporating the Rentier Sectors into a Financial Model," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-1, September.
- S. Sordi, 1999. "Economic models and the relevance of “chaotic regions”:An application to Goodwin's growth cycle model," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 89(0), pages 3-19, January.
- Álvaro Moreno, 2002. "El modelo de ciclo y crecimiento de Richard Goodwin. Una evaluación empírica para Colombia," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, December.
- Chami Figueira, F. & Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, M.B., 2011. "The Gompertz–Pareto income distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(4), pages 689-698.
- N. J. Moura & M. B. Ribeiro, 2009.
"Evidence for the Gompertz curve in the income distribution of Brazil 1978–2005,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 67(1), pages 101-120, January.
- Newton J. Moura Jr. & Marcelo B. Ribeiro, 2008. "Evidence for the Gompertz Curve in the Income Distribution of Brazil 1978-2005," Papers 0812.2664, arXiv.org.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria, 2007. "A Note on the Stability Properties of Goodwin's Predator-Prey Model," NIPE Working Papers 5/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frederic Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: I. Empirical facts," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 991-1012.
- Frédéric Abergel & Anirban Chakraborti & B.K. Chakrabarti & M. Mitra, 2011. "Econophysics of order-driven markets," Post-Print hal-00872396, HAL.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Ioane Muni Toke & Marco Patriarca & Frédéric Abergel, 2011. "Econophysics review: I. Empirical facts," Post-Print hal-00621058, HAL.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Desai, Meghnad & Henry, Brian & Mosley, Alexander & Pemberton, Malcolm, 2006. "A clarification of the Goodwin model of the growth cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2661-2670, December.
- Buiter, Willem, 2009. "The unfortunate uselessness of most ’state of the art’ academic monetary economics," MPRA Paper 58407, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Mar 2009.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Mohun, Simon, 2006. "Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud, 2009. "The (unfortunate) complexity of the economy," Papers 0904.0805, arXiv.org.
- Steve Keen, 1995. "Finance and Economic Breakdown: Modeling Minsky’s “Financial Instability Hypothesis”," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 607-635, July.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "Goodwin cycles and the U.S. economy, 1948-2004," MPRA Paper 30444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Aditya Maheshwari, 2018. "Testing a Goodwin model with general capital accumulation rate," Papers 1803.01536, arXiv.org.
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2014. "Unemployment, income distribution and debt-financed investment in a growth cycle model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 325-348.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1301.1090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.