Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-1010, December.
- Mario Sportelli, 1995. "A Kolmogoroff generalized predator-prey model of Goodwin's growth cycle," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 35-64, February.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1983. "Economic growth and conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 253-279, September.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-376, May.
- Jörg GLOMBOWSKI & Michael KRÜGER, 1988. "A short-period growth cycle model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1988044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Skott,Peter, 2008.
"Conflict and Effective Demand in Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521066310, January.
- Skott,Peter, 1989. "Conflict and Effective Demand in Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521365963, January.
- Choi, Heegab, 1995. "Goodwin's growth cycle and the efficiency wage hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-235, July.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152.
- Maurizio Pugno, 1998. "The Stability of Thirlwall's Model of Economic Growth and the Balance-of-Payments Constraint," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(4), pages 559-581, July.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- George, Donald A. R. & Oxley, Leslie T., 1985. "Structural stability and model design," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-316, October.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar, 2001. "The Stability Properties of Goodwin's Growth Cycle Model," NIPE Working Papers 10/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2004. "Cycles in dynamic economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 573-594, May.
- Mehrling, Perry G, 1986. "A Classical Model of the Class Struggle: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1280-1303, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)