Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-76, May.
- Mehrling, Perry G, 1986. "A Classical Model of the Class Struggle: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1280-1303, December.
- Skott,Peter, 1989.
"Conflict and Effective Demand in Economic Growth,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521365963, December.
- George, Donald A. R. & Oxley, Leslie T., 1985. "Structural stability and model design," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-316, October.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar, 2001. "The Stability Properties of Goodwin's Growth Cycle Model," NIPE Working Papers 10/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-10, December.
- Mario Sportelli, 1995. "A Kolmogoroff generalized predator-prey model of Goodwin's growth cycle," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 35-64, February.
- Maurizio Pugno, 1998. "The Stability of Thirlwall's Model of Economic Growth and the Balance-of-Payments Constraint," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(4), pages 559-581, July.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1983. "Economic growth and conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 253-279, September.
- Jörg GLOMBOWSKI & Michael KRÜGER, 1988. "A short-period growth cycle model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1988044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- A. B. Atkinson, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2004. "Cycles in dynamic economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 573-594, May.
- Choi, Heegab, 1995. "Goodwin's growth cycle and the efficiency wage hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-235, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:4:p:437-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.