Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shah, Anup & Desai, Meghnad, 1981. "Growth Cycles with Induced Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 1006-1010, December.
- Mario Sportelli, 1995. "A Kolmogoroff generalized predator-prey model of Goodwin's growth cycle," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 35-64, February.
- Skott,Peter, 2008. "Conflict and Effective Demand in Economic Growth," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521066310, January.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 1983. "Economic growth and conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 253-279, September.
- Choi, Heegab, 1995. "Goodwin's growth cycle and the efficiency wage hypothesis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 223-235, July.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-376, May.
- A. B. Atkinson, 1969. "The Timescale of Economic Models: How Long is the Long Run?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 137-152.
- Maurizio Pugno, 1998. "The Stability of Thirlwall’s Model of Economic Growth and the Balance-Of-Payments Constraint," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 559-581, July.
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- George, Donald A. R. & Oxley, Leslie T., 1985. "Structural stability and model design," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 307-316, October.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar, 2001. "The Stability Properties of Goodwin's Growth Cycle Model," NIPE Working Papers 10/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2004. "Cycles in dynamic economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 573-594, May.
- Mehrling, Perry G, 1986. "A Classical Model of the Class Struggle: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1280-1303, December.
- Jörg GLOMBOWSKI & Michael KRÜGER, 1988. "A short-period growth cycle model," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1988044, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria, 2007. "A Note on the Stability Properties of Goodwin's Predator-Prey Model," NIPE Working Papers 5/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Alexander Lipton, 2016. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability Of Interconnected Banking Network, And Balance Sheet Optimization For Individual Banks," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(06), pages 1-57, September.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter & Hartmann, Florian & Malikane, Christopher, 2014. "Segmented Labor Markets and the Distributive Cycle: A Roadmap towards Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 62832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:cambje:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:105-125. is not listed on IDEAS
- Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B., 2013.
"Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2088-2103.
- N. J. Moura Jr & Marcelo B. Ribeiro, 2013. "Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil," Papers 1301.1090, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Alexander Lipton, 2015. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability of Interconnected Banking Network, and Balance Sheet Optimization for Individual Banks," Papers 1510.07608, arXiv.org.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "A future for (analytical) Marxism?," MPRA Paper 30864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariollis, Theodore, 2012. "Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Model with the Bhaduri-Marglin Accumulation Function," MPRA Paper 40738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos N. Konstantakis & Panayotis G. Michaelides & Theodore Mariolis, 2014. "An endogenous Goodwin--Keynes business cycle model: evidence for Germany (1991--2007)," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 481-486, May.
- E. Stockhammere & J. Michell, 2017. "Pseudo-Goodwin cycles in a Minsky model," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(1), pages 105-125.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013.
"Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010,"
705, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carlo V. FIORIO & Simon MOHUN & Roberto VENEZIANI, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 16 May 2013.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "Goodwin cycles and the U.S. economy, 1948-2004," MPRA Paper 30444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:4:p:437-451. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .