A Classical Model of the Class Struggle: A Game-Theoretic Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Mohun, Simon, 2006. "Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Frédéric Lordon, 1991. "Théorie de la croissance : quelques développements récents [Première partie : la croissance récente]," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 157-211.
- Callahan, Gene & Hoffmann, Andreas, 2014. "The idea of a social cycle," Working Papers 130, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2006. "The complex effects of demographic heterogeneity on the interaction between the economy and population," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 148-173, June.
- Rehme, Gunther, 1997.
"Economic growth, (re-)distributive policies, capital mobility and tax competition in open economies,"
Economics Working Papers
ECO 1997/24, European University Institute.
- Rehme, G., 1997. "Economic Growth, (Re-)Distributive Policies, Capital Mobility and Tax Competition in Open Economies," Economics Working Papers eco97/24, European University Institute.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai, "undated". "Political Economy of Conflict, Cooperation and Economic Growth: Nepalese Dilemma," EcoMod2006 272100010, EcoMod.
- Gene Callahan & Andreas Hoffmann, 2017. "Two-Population Social Cycle Theories," Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology,in: Research in the History of Economic Thought and Methodology, volume 35, pages 303-321 Emerald Publishing Ltd.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:94:y:1986:i:6:p:1280-1303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .