The complex effects of demographic heterogeneity on the interaction between the economy and population
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chu, C Y Cyrus & Lu, Huei-Chung, 1995. "Toward a General Analysis of Endogenous Easterlin Cycles," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 35-57, February.
- Gary S. Becker, 1960. "An Economic Analysis of Fertility," NBER Chapters, in: Demographic and Economic Change in Developed Countries, pages 209-240 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Chen & Michael Kremer, 1999. "Income-Distribution Dynamics with Endogenous Fertility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 155-160, May.
- Micklewright, John & Pearson, Mark & Smith, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and Early School Leaving," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(400), pages 163-69, Supplemen.
- Day, Richard H & Kim, Kyoo-Hong & Macunovich, Diane, 1989.
"Complex Demoeconomic Dynamics,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 139-59.
- Mehrling, Perry G, 1986. "A Classical Model of the Class Struggle: A Game-Theoretic Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(6), pages 1280-1303, December.
- Luciano Fanati & Piero Manfredi, 2003. "Population, Unemployment and Economic Growth Cycles: A Further Explanatory Perspective," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2-3), pages 179-207, 05.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Growth cycles, induced technical change, and perpetual conflict over the distribution of income," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-12.
- Harvie, David, 2000. "Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(3), pages 349-76, May.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521484619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Meghnad, 1973. "Growth cycles and inflation in a model of the class struggle," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 527-545, December.
- Ronald Lee, 1974. "The formal dynamics of controlled populations and the echo, the boom and the bust," Demography, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 563-585, November.
- Pedro Mira & Namkee Ahn, 2001. "Job bust, baby bust?: Evidence from Spain," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 505-521.
- Feichtinger, Gustav & Dockner, Englebert J, 1990. "Capital Accumulation, Endogenous Population Growth, and Easterlin Cycles," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 73-87, August.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521643511 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan P. Goldstein, 1999. "Predator–Prey Model Estimates of the Cyclical Profit Squeeze," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 139-173, 06.
- James Frauenthal & Kenneth Swick, 1983. "Limit cycle oscillations of the human population," Demography, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-298, August.
- Piero Manfredi & Luciano Fanti, 2006. "Demography In Macroeconomic Models: When Labour Supply Matters For Economic Cycles," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 536-563, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:17:y:2006:i:2:p:148-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.