PAYG Pensions and Economic Cycles
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2008:i:2:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen & Lee, Ronald, 2003. "Rising longevity, education, savings, and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 83-101, February.
- Michel, Philippe & de la Croix, David, 2000.
"Myopic and perfect foresight in the OLG model,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 53-60, April.
- Michel P. & de la Croix, D., 1999. "Myopic and Perfect Foresight in the OLG Model," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a35, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Michel, Philippe & de la Croix, David, 1999. "Myopic and perfect foresight in the OLG model," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Luca Gori & Luciano Fanti, 2008. "Longevity and PAYG pension systems sustainability," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(2), pages 1-8.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2003:i:6:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Longevity, fertility and PAYG pension systems sustainability," Discussion Papers 2009/77, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Spataro, 2008. "Poverty traps and intergenerational transfers," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(6), pages 693-711, December.
- Zhang, Junsen & Zhang, Jie & Lee, Ronald, 2001. "Mortality decline and long-run economic growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 485-507, June.
- Farmer, Roger E. A., 1986. "Deficits and cycles," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 77-88, October.
- Andreas Wagener, 2003. "Equilibrium dynamics with different types of pay-as-you-go pension schemes," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(6), pages 1-12.
- Reichlin, Pietro, 1986. "Equilibrium cycles in an overlapping generations economy with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 89-102, October.
- van Groezen, Bas & Leers, Theo & Meijdam, Lex, 2003. "Social security and endogenous fertility: pensions and child allowances as siamese twins," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 233-251, February.
- Francisco Rodríguez & Daniel Ortega, 2006. "Are capital shares higher in poor countries? Evidence from Industrial Surveys," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-023, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2012.
"Endogenous Lifetime in an Overlapping-Generations Small Open Economy,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(2), pages 121-152, June.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous lifetime in an overlapping generations small open economy," Discussion Papers 2009/92, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Don H. Chamberlain & L. Murphy Smith & Randall B. Bunker, 2016. "An examination of US state pensions by total state expenditures, state budget deficit and red v. blue state," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(1), pages 27-44.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of health and child policies," Discussion Papers 2009/91, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
Keywordsdemoeconomic fluctuations; myopic foresight; PAYG pensions; stability; OLG model;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:pubfin:v:40:y:2012:i:2:p:240-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.