Testing Goodwin: Growth Cycles in Ten OECD Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piero Manfredi & Luciano Fanti, 2006. "Demography In Macroeconomic Models: When Labour Supply Matters For Economic Cycles," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(4), pages 536-563, November.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar-Conraria, 2007. "A Note on the Stability Properties of Goodwin's Predator-Prey Model," NIPE Working Papers 5/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Steve Keen, 2015. "Post Keynesian Theories of Crisis," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 74(2), pages 298-324, March.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veneziani, Roberto & Mohun, Simon, 2006. "Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Tavani, Daniele & Vasudevan, Ramaa, 2014.
"Capitalists, workers, and managers: Wage inequality and effective demand,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 120-131.
- Daniele Tavani & Ramaa Vasudevan, 2012. "Capitalists, Workers, and Managers: Wage Inequality and Effective Demand," Working Papers 1207, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, Marcelo B., 2013.
"Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 392(9), pages 2088-2103.
- N. J. Moura Jr & Marcelo B. Ribeiro, 2013. "Testing the Goodwin growth-cycle macroeconomic dynamics in Brazil," Papers 1301.1090, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Willis, Geoff, 2011.
"Why money trickles up – wealth & income distributions,"
30851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoff Willis, 2011. "Why Money Trickles Up - Wealth & Income Distributions," Papers 1105.2122, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Charpe, Matthieu & Flaschel, Peter & Hartmann, Florian & Malikane, Christopher, 2014. "Segmented Labor Markets and the Distributive Cycle: A Roadmap towards Inclusive Growth," MPRA Paper 62832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario García Molina & Eleonora Herrera, 2008. "Are There Goodwin Employment-Distribution Cycles? Theoretical and Empirical Evidence," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 004685, UN - RCE - CID.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013.
"Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010,"
705, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carlo V. FIORIO & Simon MOHUN & Roberto VENEZIANI, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 16 May 2013.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar, 2001. "The Stability Properties of Goodwin's Growth Cycle Model," NIPE Working Papers 10/2001, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Steve Keen, 2013. "Predicting the ‘Global Financial Crisis’: Post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 89(285), pages 228-254, June.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2006. "Goodwin cycles and the U.S. economy, 1948-2004," MPRA Paper 30444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bródy, András & Ábel, István, 2008.
"A Goodwin-modell szimmetriái. Gazdasági paradigmák ellentéte és békülése
[The symmetries of the Goodwin Model. Contradiction and reconciliation among economic paradigms]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 333-343.
- Tarassow, Artur, 2010. "The empirical relevance of Goodwin’s business cycle model for the US economy," MPRA Paper 21012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keen, Steve, 2002. "The Dynamics of Keynesian Monetary Growth: Carl Chiarella and Peter Flaschel, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000, 434 pages, index, $90, ISBN 0521 643511," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 466-468, April.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2010. "Measures of production price-labour value deviation and income distribution in actual economies: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 43718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rodousakis, Nikolaos, 2010. "Testing Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Disaggregated Models: Evidence from the Input-Output Table of the Greek Economy for the Year 1988," MPRA Paper 24171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2006. "The complex effects of demographic heterogeneity on the interaction between the economy and population," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 148-173, June.
- Desai, Meghnad & Henry, Brian & Mosley, Alexander & Pemberton, Malcolm, 2006. "A clarification of the Goodwin model of the growth cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2661-2670, December.
- Nicolas Canry, 2005. "Wage-led Regime, Profit-led Regime and Cycles: a Model(French title for the publication: Régime wage-led, régime profit-led et cycles : un modèle)," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00149942, HAL.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Aditya Maheshwari, 2018. "Testing a Goodwin model with general capital accumulation rate," Papers 1803.01536, arXiv.org.
- Matheus R. Grasselli & Aditya Maheshwari, 2018. "A comment on 'Testing Goodwin: growth cycles in ten OECD countries'," Papers 1803.01527, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:24:y:2000:i:3:p:349-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .