Cycles in dynamic economic modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib Jess & Perli Roberto, 1994. "Uniqueness and Indeterminacy: On the Dynamics of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 113-142, June.
- Invernizzi, Sergio & Medio, Alfredo, 1991. "On lags and chaos in economic dynamic models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 521-550.
- Boldrin, Michele & Rustichini, Aldo, 1994.
"Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 323-342, March.
- Michele Boldrin & Aldo Rustichini, 2010. "Growth and Indeterminacy in Dynamic Models with Externalities," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1382, David K. Levine.
- Luciano Fanti & Piero Manfredi, 2003. "The Solow¡¯S Model With Endogenous Population: A Neoclassical Growth Cycle Model," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 103-115, December.
- Alfred Greiner & Willi Semmler, 1996. "Multiple steady states, indeterminacy, and cycles in a basic model of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 79-99, February.
- Engelbert Dockner & Gustav Feichtinger, 1991. "On the optimality of limit cycles in dynamic economic systems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 31-50, February.
- Asada, Toichiro & Semmler, Willi, 1995. "Growth and finance: An intertemporal model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 623-649.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Mohun, Simon, 2006. "Structural stability and Goodwin's growth cycle," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 437-451, December.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2012.
"Endogenous Lifetime in an Overlapping-Generations Small Open Economy,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(2), pages 121-152, June.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous lifetime in an overlapping generations small open economy," Discussion Papers 2009/92, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Colacchio, Giorgio, 2014. "Taxation, income redistribution and debt dynamics in a seven-equation model of the business cycle," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 140-165.
- He, Xue-Zhong & Li, Kai & Wei, Junjie & Zheng, Min, 2009.
"Market stability switches in a continuous-time financial market with heterogeneous beliefs,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1432-1442, November.
- Xue-Zhong He & Kai Li & Junjie Wei & Min Zheng, 2009. "Market Stability Switches in a Continuous-Time Financial Market with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Research Paper Series 252, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Manuela Gussoni - Andrea Mangani, 2009. "The impact of public funding for innovation on firms' R&D investments: Do R&D cooperation and appropriability matter?," Discussion Papers 2009/90, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Riham BARBAR & Jean-Paul BARINCI, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Endogenous Discounting, Heterogeneity and Cycles," EcoMod2009 21500008, EcoMod.
- Orlando Gomes, 2010.
"Consumer confidence, endogenous growth and endogenous cycles,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(4), pages 377-404, September.
- Gomes, Orlando, 2007. "Consumer confidence, endogenous growth and endogenous cycles," MPRA Paper 2883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Thuraisamy, Kannan S., 2013. "Common trends and common cycles in stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 472-476.
- Lorenzo Corsini & Elisabetta Olivieri, 2008. "Technological Change and the Wage Differential between Skilled and Unskilled Workers: Evidence from Italy," Discussion Papers 2008/73, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2009. "Endogenous fertility, endogenous lifetime and economic growth: the role of health and child policies," Discussion Papers 2009/91, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2008. "PAYG pensions and economic cycles: exogenous versus endogenous fertility," Discussion Papers 2008/75, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:21:y:2004:i:3:p:573-594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.