On lags and chaos in economic dynamic models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hirshleifer, J & Riley, John G, 1979.
"The Analytics of Uncertainty and Information-An Expository Survey,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 1375-1421, December.
- Jack Hirshleifer & John G. Riley, 1979. "The Analytics of Uncertainty and Information- An Expository Survey," UCLA Economics Working Papers 159, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, pages 67-96.
- AUMANN, Robert J., 1974. "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP 167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carl Chiarella & Ferenz Szidarovszky, 1999. "The Birth of Limit Cycles in Nonlinear Oligopolies with Continuously Distributed Information Lags," Working Paper Series 87, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ji-Won Park & Chae Un Kim & Walter Isard, 2011. "Permit Allocation in Emissions Trading using the Boltzmann Distribution," Papers 1108.2305, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Park, Ji-Won & Kim, Chae Un & Isard, Walter, 2012. "Permit allocation in emissions trading using the Boltzmann distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4883-4890.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004.
"Financial development and the instability of open economies,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1077-1106.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 10246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," Scholarly Articles 4554209, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2008.
"Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil & Patrice Dumas & Jean Charles Hourcade, 2008. "Business Cycles, Bifurcations and Chaos in a Neo-Classical Model with Investment Dynamics," Post-Print halshs-00007196, HAL.
- Bruchez, Pierre-Alain, 2007. "The random-lags approach: application to a microfounded model," MPRA Paper 3543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Piero Manfredi, 2003. "The Solow¡¯S Model With Endogenous Population: A Neoclassical Growth Cycle Model," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 103-115, December.
- Flaschel Peter & Proaño Christian R., 2009.
"The J2 Status of "Chaos" in Period Macroeconomic Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-12, May.
- Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano, 2008. "The J2 Status of Chaos in Period Macroeconomic Models," IMK Working Paper 14-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Chiarella, Carl & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2004. "Dynamic oligopolies without full information and with continuously distributed time lags," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 495-511, August.
- M. Streit & D. Schneider & T. Tietenberg & R. Kollmann & C. Chiarella & R. Bommer & E. Plassmann & V. Valli, 1996. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(2), pages 213-235, June.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2004. "Cycles in dynamic economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 573-594, May.
- Lu Jiang, 1996. "Economic entropy and its application to the structure of the transport system," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 161-171, May.
- Dominique, C-Rene & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2012. "The dynamics of market share’s growth and competition in quadratic mappings," MPRA Paper 43652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique, C-Rene & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2012. "Short-term Dependence in Time Series as an Index of Complexity: Example from the S&P-500 Index," MPRA Paper 41408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "Information lag and dynamic stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 513-529, April.
- David, S.A. & Machado, J.A.T. & Quintino, D.D. & Balthazar, J.M., 2016. "Partial chaos suppression in a fractional order macroeconomic model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 55-68.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:mateco:v:20:y:1991:i:6:p:521-550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.