The J2 Status of "Chaos" in Period Macroeconomic Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano, 2008. "The J2 Status of Chaos in Period Macroeconomic Models," IMK Working Paper 14-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Invernizzi, Sergio & Medio, Alfredo, 1991. "On lags and chaos in economic dynamic models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 521-550.
- Peter Flaschel & Reiner Franke & Christian Proano, 2008. "On the Determinacy of New Keynesian Models with Staggered Wage and Price Setting," IMK Working Paper 11-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Medio, Alfredo, 1991. "Continuous-time models of chaos in economics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 115-151, July.
- Foley, Duncan K, 1975. "On Two Specifications of Asset Equilibrium in Macroeconomic Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 303-324, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2015.
"What fiscal policy is most effective? A meta-regression analysis,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, pages 553-580.
- Christian R. Proano, 2009. "Heterogenous Behavioral Expectations, FX Fluctuations and Dynamic Stability in a Stylized Two-Country Macroeconomic Model," IMK Working Paper 03-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:13:y:2009:i:2:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.