On the Determinacy of New Keynesian Models with Staggered Wage and Price Setting
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murata, Yasuo, 1977. "Mathematics for Stability and Optimization of Economic Systems," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780125112505 edited by Shell, Karl.
- Erceg, Christopher J. & Henderson, Dale W. & Levin, Andrew T., 2000.
"Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 281-313, October.
- Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson & Andrew T. Levin, 1999. "Optimal monetary policy with staggered wage and price contracts," International Finance Discussion Papers 640, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew Levin & Christopher J. Erceg & Dale W. Henderson, 1999. "Optimal Monetary Policy with Staggered Wage and Price Contracts," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1151, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steffen Ahrens & Stephen Sacht, 2014.
"Estimating a high-frequency New-Keynesian Phillips curve,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 607-628, March.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Sacht, Stephen, 2011. "Estimating a high-frequency New Keynesian Phillips curve," Economics Working Papers 2011-08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Sacht, Stephen, 2011. "Estimating a high-frequency New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Kiel Working Papers 1686, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sacht, Stephen, 2014.
"Analysis of various shocks within the high-frequency versions of the baseline New-Keynesian model,"
Economics Working Papers
2014-02, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Sacht, Stephen, 2014. "Analysis of Various Shocks within the High-Frequency Versions of the Baseline New-Keynesian Model," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100372, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christian R. Proaño & Peter Flaschel & Hans-Martin Krolzig & Mamadou Bobo Diallo, 2011. "Monetary policy and macroeconomic stability under alternative demand regimes," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 569-585.
- Flaschel Peter & Proaño Christian R., 2009.
"The J2 Status of "Chaos" in Period Macroeconomic Models,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-12, May.
- Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano, 2008. "The J2 Status of Chaos in Period Macroeconomic Models," IMK Working Paper 14-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsPeriod models; continuous time; (in)determinacy.;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-10-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2008-10-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-10-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:11-2008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .