Methodological Foundations of Macroeconomics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, "undated".
"Financial Fragility and Economic Fluctuations: Numerical Simulations and Policy Implications,"
Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003
20, Society for Computational Economics.
- Serena Sordi & Alessandro Vercelli, 2003. "Financial Fragility and Economic Fluctuations: Numerical Simulations and Policy Implications," Department of Economics University of Siena 407, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About it," Post-Print halshs-00706777, HAL.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2006. "The two methods of economics," Textos para discussão 148, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Sordi, Serena & Vercelli, Alessandro, 2006. "Financial fragility and economic fluctuations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 543-561, December.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012.
"The Failure Of Financial Macroeconomics And What To Do About It,"
University of Manchester, vol. 80, pages 21-53, September.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do about It," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00686783, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The Failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About it," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00706777, HAL.
- Jean-Bernard Chatelain & Kirsten Ralf, 2012. "The failure of Financial Macroeconomics and What to Do About It," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2012. "The failure of financial macroeconomics and what to do about it," MPRA Paper 38474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2014. "Nuclear and financial meltdowns; The impact of the Fukushima accident on the transition to a low-carbon economy," Working papers wpaper76, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2001. "Alternative Keynesian and Post Keynesian Perspective on Uncertainty and Expectations," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 545-566, July.
- Bellino, Enrico & Nerozzi, Sebastiano, 2013. "Causality and interdependence in Pasinetti's works and in the modern classical approach," MPRA Paper 52179, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2011. "Die Rezeption der John Maynard Keynes Manuskripte von 1904 bis 1911. Anregungen für die deutschsprachige Diskussion," Discussion Papers 2011/7, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2009. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments--The Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis in Light of the Subprime Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_579, Levy Economics Institute.
- Juniper, James, 2007. "Philosophizing with a hammer? A critique of Mirowski's markomata informed by continental philosophy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 266-283, June.
- Angel Asensio, 2008. "(Post) Keynesian alternative to inflation targeting," Post-Print halshs-00335560, HAL.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2010. "Economy and economics: the twin crises," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0410, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Faucheux, Sylvie & Froger, Geraldine, 1995. "Decision-making under environmental uncertainty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-42, October.
- Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1995. "Development, technological change and innovation, Schumpeter and neo-Schumpeterians," Textos para discussão 51, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- M. G. Hayes, 2013. "The State of Short-term Expectation," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 205-224, April.
- Muchlinski, Elke, 2004. "Kontroversen in der internationalen Währungspolitik: Retrospektive zu Keynes-White-Boughton & IMF," Discussion Papers 2004/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Mohun, Simon & Veneziani, Roberto, 2010. "Reorienting economics?," MPRA Paper 30448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecilia Bermúdez, 2014. "La racionalidad en la formación de expectativas. Crítica de la hipótesis de expectativas racionales," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 16(30), pages 83-97, January-J.
- Vercelli, Alessandro, 2000. "Structural financial instability and cyclical fluctuations," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 139-156, July.
- Octavio Augusto Camargo Conceição, 2003. "Elementos para uma Teorização Apreciativa Institucionalista do Crescimento Econômico: uma Comparação das Abordagens de North, Matthews e Zysman," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31st Brazilian Economics Meeting] a38, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Mário Luiz Possas & Esther Dweck, 2005. "A Multisectoral Micro-Macrodynamic Model," Working Papers 0012, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- André Luís C. de Lourenço, 2005. "O Pensamento De Hyman P. Minsky: Alterações De Percurso E Atualidade," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 009, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Christophe Lavialle, 2001. "L'épistémologie de Keynes et "l'hypothèse Wittgenstein" : La cohérence logique de la Théorie Générale de l'emploi, de l'intérêt et de la monnaie," Cahiers d'Économie Politique, Programme National Persée, vol. 38(1), pages 25-64.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2011. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments: Revisiting the Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 49-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521392945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.