Socially responsible investment in an environmental overlapping generations model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nyborg, Karine & Howarth, Richard B. & Brekke, Kjell Arne, 2006.
"Green consumers and public policy: On socially contingent moral motivation,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 351-366, November.
- Nyborg, Karine & Howarth, Richard B. & Brekke, Kjell Arne, 2003. "Green consumers and public policy: On socially contingent moral motivation," Memorandum 31/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Heinkel, Robert & Kraus, Alan & Zechner, Josef, 2001. "The Effect of Green Investment on Corporate Behavior," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(04), pages 431-449, December.
- Junxi Zhang, 1999. "Environmental sustainability, nonlinear dynamics and chaos," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 14(2), pages 489-500.
- John, A. & Pecchenino, R. & Schimmelpfennig, D. & Schreft, S., 1995. "Short-lived agents and the long-lived environment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 127-141, September.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 1999.
"On the taxation of polluting products in a differentiated industry,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 575-594, March.
- CREMER, Helmuth & THISSE, Jacques-FranÃ§ois, 1999. "On the taxation of polluting products in a differentiated industry," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1384, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Andreoni, James, 1990. "Impure Altruism and Donations to Public Goods: A Theory of Warm-Glow Giving?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(401), pages 464-477, June.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Heijdra, Ben J., 2011.
"The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1424-1434, September.
- Lammertjan Dam & Ben J. Heijdra, 2008. "The Environmental and Macroeconomic Effects of Socially Responsible Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 2349, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lammertjan Dam & Ben J. Heijdra, 2011. "The environmental and macroeconomic effects of socially responsible investment," Post-Print hal-00851862, HAL.
- Merton, Robert C, 1987.
" A Simple Model of Capital Market Equilibrium with Incomplete Information,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 483-510, July.
- Merton, Robert C., 1987. "A simple model of capital market equilibrium with incomplete information," Working papers 1869-87., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Bovenberg, A. Lans & Heijdra, Ben J., 1998. "Environmental tax policy and intergenerational distribution," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Seegmuller, Thomas & Verchere, Alban, 2004.
"Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 363-369, September.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Alban Verchere, 2002. "Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies," Working Papers of BETA 2002-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies," Post-Print halshs-00194147, HAL.
- Chilton, Susan M. & Hutchinson, W. George, 1999. "Some Further Implications of Incorporating the Warm Glow of Giving into Welfare Measures: A Comment on the Use of Donation Mechanisms by Champet al," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 202-209, March.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 2007. "Disagreement, tastes, and asset prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 667-689, March.
- Andrea Beltratti, 2005. "The Complementarity between Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 30(3), pages 373-386, July.
- Baron, David P., 2008. "Managerial contracting and corporate social responsibility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 268-288, February.
- Guruswamy Babu, P. & Kavi Kumar, K. S. & Murthy, N. S., 1997. "An overlapping generations model with exhaustible resources and stock pollution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-43, April.
- Bansal, Sangeeta & Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis, 2003. "Tax/subsidy policies in the presence of environmentally aware consumers," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 333-355, March.
- Hong, Harrison & Kacperczyk, Marcin, 2009. "The price of sin: The effects of social norms on markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 15-36, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B., 2017.
"Tenure Security, Human Capital and Soil Conservation in an Overlapping Generation Rural Economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 176-185.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U. & Barbier, Edward B., 2017. "Tenure security, human capital and soil conservation in an overlapping generation rural economy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69196, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra & Roseta-Palma, Catarina & Sequeira, Tiago Neves, 2012. "When sociable workers pay off: Can firms internalize social capital externalities?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 127-136.
- Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert, 2015. "Toward a theory of responsible investing: On the economic foundations of corporate social responsibility," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 103-121.
- Eskander, Shaikh M.S.U & Barbier, Edward B., 2015. "Tenure security and soil conservation in an overlapping generation rural economy," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205225, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:746-:d:97515 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOverlapping generations; Environmental quality; Socially responsible investment; Corporate social responsibility; Sustainability; Stock market;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:resene:v:33:y:2011:i:4:p:1015-1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.