Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Seegmuller, Thomas & Verchere, Alban, 2004. "Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 363-369, September.
- Thomas Seegmuller & Alban Verchère, 2004. "Pollution as a source of endogenous fluctuations and periodic welfare inequality in OLG economies," Post-Print halshs-00194147, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Howarth, Richard B & Norgaard, Richard B, 1992. "Environmental Valuation under Sustainable Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 473-477, May.
- Antonio Rangel, 2003. "Forward and Backward Intergenerational Goods: Why Is Social Security Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 813-834, June.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick A., 1998.
"Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 60-107, May.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Pintus, Patrick, 1996. "Multiple steady states and endogenous fluctuations with increasing returns to scale in production," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9618, CEPREMAP.
- G, Cazzavillan & T, Lloyd-Braga & PA. Pintus, 1997. "Multiple Steady States and Endogenous Fluctuations with Increasing Returns to Scale in Production," Working Papers 97-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J., 2002. "Generational policy," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 27, pages 1873-1932 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous fluctuations; Environmental quality; Intergenerational equity;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-06-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2002-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .