No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep, et al, 1997. "Monetary, Fiscal, and Reserve Requirement Policy in a Simple Monetary Growth Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 321-50, May.
- CRETTEZ, Bertrand & MICHEL, Philippe & WIGNIOLLE, Bertrand, 1998.
"Cash-in-advance constraints in the diamond overlapping generations model: neutrality and optimality of monetary policies,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1998005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Crettez, Bertrand & Michel, Philippe & Wigniolle, Bertrand, 1999. "Cash-in-Advance Constraints in the Diamond Overlapping Generations Model: Neutrality and Optimality of Monetary Policies," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(3), pages 431-52, July.
- Crettez, B. & Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 1997. "Cash-in-Advance Constraints in the Diamond Overlapping Generations Model: Neutrality and Optimality of Monetary Policies," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 97.52, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bruce D. Smith & Warren E. Weber, 1998.
"Private money creation and the Suffolk Banking System,"
591, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Smith, Bruce D & Weber, Warren E, 1999. "Private Money Creation and the Suffolk Banking System," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 624-59, August.
- Bruce D. Smith & Warren E. Weber, 1999. "Private money creation and the Suffolk Banking System," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 624-667.
- Bruce D. Smith & Warren E. Weber, 1998. "Private money creation and the Suffolk Banking System," Working Paper 9821, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1995.
"The effects of open market operations in a model of intermediation and growth,"
562, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Schreft, Stacey L & Smith, Bruce D, 1998. "The Effects of Open Market Operations in a Model of Intermediation and Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 519-50, July.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1994. "The effects of open market operations in a model of intermediation and growth," Working Paper 94-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Stacey L. Schreft & Bruce D. Smith, 1997. "The effects of open market operations in a model of intermediation and growth," Research Working Paper 97-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Azariadis, Costas & Smith, Bruce, 1998. "Financial Intermediation and Regime Switching in Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 516-36, June.
- Pere Gomis-Porqueras, 2000. "Money, banks and endogenous volatility," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 735-745.
- Townsend, Robert M, 1987. "Economic Organization with Limited Communication," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 954-71, December.
- Cass, David & Shell, Karl, 1983. "Do Sunspots Matter?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 193-227, April.
- Tirole, Jean, 1985. "Asset Bubbles and Overlapping Generations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1499-1528, November.
- Bruce D. Smith & John H. Boyd, 1998. "Capital market imperfections in a monetary growth model," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 241-273.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:112:y:2003:i:1:p:173-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.